Workshop on Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security for School Students
Hacking is not about the illegal things it’s all about how to secure your system and yourself.
In the one day workshop Google Hacking, Windows Hacking, How not to get in to Blue whale Challenge, How not to get in to Momo Challenge etc. topics will be covered.
This workshop aims to give students a basic knowledge of ethical hacking, information security, cyber security and how to protect your system and yourself against hazardous effects from the cyber space.
Topics to be covered in Ethical Hacking Workshop
- Google Hacking
- Email Hacking
- Windows Hacking & Security (Keyloggers)
- Foot printing
- Virus & Worms
- Web Browser Security
- Blue Whale Challenge Awareness
- Momo Challenge Awareness
Special Queries Session
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be one complete days, 8 hour session each hour properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from INHUG(Indian Hackers User Group)
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a‘Certificate of Excellence‘ from INHUG(Indian Hackers User Group).
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the school workshops from INHUG(Indian Hackers User Group).
Eligibility: It’s a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Workshop is best suited for IX to XII Standard Students.